Because I left you hanging and we want to catch up, right?
• Spent late June – July in class twice a week. Thursdays were pointe work.
• Tuesdays I got to come in an hour early and work with girls aged 8-12 and help them with their ballet
• Tried working out with my friend and he made my abs hurt for a whole week. It sucked.
• Have not been to see my Physical Therapist for over two months… errr…
• Spent a few days in Las Vegas to relax
• Keep injuring the inside of my right thigh, makes getting to my splits very difficult
• Will be attending the Alderwood Dance Spectrum school pretty much full time including classes and assisting in teaching in the fall
• TEACHING KIDS HOW TO DANCE = AWESOME
• Remember that if someone is battementing in front of you, gets out of the way- you’re in the way if they hit you – so move.
• Apparently I have good torque/power to complete two revolutions in turns, now to learn to control it for just one
• Reprimanded for slouching a lot/shoulders
* Left leg is stronger than right, maybe because of previous right foot injury
• I hate jetéing- any kind really, I like turns
• Pointe shoes are holding up but the insole keeps coming undone, custom toe caps attached to ouch pouches though are causing a little bit of problem
• Need to get better at remember combinations
I think that’s a decent gist really… questions? I’m going to take a week break to try and heal up my inner thigh and then try out eXit space in greenlake area.