You guys- I hurt so bad today. I need a real good stretch when I get home. Did 8 back lifts, 12 or so cart wheels, 6-7 split attempts, pointe shoe slippage/fall. Now I’m working until close here at the store. Ughhhh.
Some things to make aches go away:
• Roll out those ache-y muscles with tennis balls.
• cold stretch. This is just to gently stretch stiff muscles, not advance your stretch.
• Hot bath with 1-2 cups of epsom salt. Soooooak.
• Ice for 20, heat pack or hot bath dip, ice for 20.
• significant other massage
• wine/ gettin’ yo drank on.