I was nominated 3 times by 3 different people! Technically I was nominated another time by Legal Ballerina but I kinda forgot. I am bad. Anyways, to make up for it, I will answer all 3 questionnaires and then happily
spam nominate some people I have these weird feelings for.
“From what I’ve learned about The Liebster Award, it’s a way to recognize blogs who have less than 200 followers. Liebster is a German word that means beloved and valued.
Here are the rules for accepting the award:
- Thank the person who nominated you and include a link back to their blog.
- List 11 random facts about yourself.
- Answer the 11 questions given to you.
- Create 11 questions for the bloggers you nominate.
- Choose 11 bloggers with 200 or less followers to nominate and include links to their blogs.
- Go to each bloggers page and let them know you have nominated them.”
THANK YOU :
“backtofirstposition” , for nominating me, she is a lovely and highly motivated lady just waiting to get kicked in the pants when ballet starts in the fall for her!
“Legal Ballerina” , nominating me TWICE, she’s a little fire ball that one.
Kristen from Adult Ballerinaproject, our graduating little journalist! Go get ’em tiger!
11 random facts about me…this is so awkward…
1) I’ve been with my Husband for 13/14 years… the years are starting to meld together, but we were married in 2011. So our marriage is young, but our relationship is steadfast and strong ;D
2) I refer to myself “mathtarded”. At least I’m basically trained in it- I do not build bridges or buildings. Only bridges of rainbows and sparkles to my friendship!
3) I’m quirky and sarcastic.
4) I have 3 older siblings.
5) I love Kermit the frog but have NO memorabilia of the poor guy.
6) Pink and red are a few of my favorite colors.
7) I have scissors for cutting paper, and scissors for cutting fabric (it’s a sewing thing)
8) Of the 28 years of my life I haven’t been with out a cat.
9) I used to work for the Apple store! NO, I don’t know how to fix your problem!
10) I’m like a baby bird, I always need to be fed. I always want to just open my mouth and someone feed me good things! Why can’t this happen?! Always, so hungry ;.;
11) I love sparkly/metallic silver shoes
Questions from BtFP:
- Why did you start writing your blog? I like sharing on the internet. I also wanted to encourage all this adult dancers in the woodwork to come out and read about them too!
- What is the most fun thing for you about your blog? Sharing the things I get to do with people who may not have that opportunity but want to read about it or maybe get the courage to try it themselves.
- How much time do you spend on your blog weekly? Hmm, not enough, I’m trying to work on that.
- What is your happiest memory? Extremely giddy exchanging vows with my Husband.
- Can you drive a stick shift? Learned to drive in one- so heck yea lady!
- Can you pat your head and rub your stomach at the same time? YES!
- What has surprised you the most about having a blog? That people sought help and answers from people with experience to little experience. Any type of valid information possible, they wanted to lap it up like a kitten drinking milk.
- What was the last movie you saw? The new Star Trek one!
- What is your favorite ballet? I like particular codas of ballets, not complete ballets. Also I haven’t seen many. I do like to make fun of Giselle though, but I still have feelings for the “idea” of hurt and etc… but I like to make fun of it none the less. Sew some wild oats you silly man!
- Who is your favorite ballet dancer? Too many to name… but all the girls I teach and dance with are my favorite dancers!
- Can you do the splits? Yes and no. There were times in my Nutcracker performance that I know I was on the ground. A mix of adrenaline and being extremely warmed up and stretched got me there. But with laxness I have gone back to my pre nutcracker ability. So close and so far… hrmph.
Legal Ballerina Questions :
1) Favorite movie • Zoolander is up there with the Princess Bride and many… especially ones with Bruce Willis in it.
(2) Describe your most embarrassing moment • I have embarrassing moments frequently…worst is I’m trying to think of one and nothing is coming to mind-
PASS! Apparently my inability to spell Liebster correctly.
(3) What is your DREAM pet (be creative people!) • a pygmy chameleon! I think they’re adorbs! OOH AND A SLOTH! I WANT A SLOTH DOESN’T MATTER HOW MANY TOES!
(4) If you could choose another occupation (and not worry about school or brains or yadda yadda yadda), what would you be? Event Planner
(5) Name the super power you have. (Yes, you have a super power. Think….) Observation ability! I observe like no other.
(6) If you could look like anyone, who would it be???? I think I would want to know what it would be like to be Michael Clarke Duncan for a day. He used to give money to people on the street who could say his full name. I miss that big lug!
(7) Name your favorite (current or past) Boy Band. (The men I nominated has to answer this question too!) I guess it would have to be the Backstreet Boys, though I’d like to say Red Hot Chilli Peppers…
(8) Favorite color and what does it remind you of? Burgundy : deep, passion, strong, glowing… and my birthstone is garnet.
(9) Would you ever shave your head for a good cause? Yes.
(10) How many jacket do you own? Not enough.
(11) Clear your mind….Now tell me what is the first word that pops into your mind. Popcorn because you said “pops”.
- Why did you start blogging? See above
- If you were stuck on a desert island and could only bring 3 items, what would you bring? My Husband and I used to do similar questions like this when we were dating but it involved a spider in a pink tutu on the island with you frequently… Umm…A shovel, Hop on Pop Dr. Seus book, survival kit or a hammock.
- What is the significance of your blog title? Well, thanks and kittens… It’s not super significant, but if I could I’d say thanks and give kittens.
- What are your other hobbies? Reading, thrift shopping, vintage sewing, sewing, cooking and baking, watching movies.
- What are your summer plans? Going to my Summer Intensive after classes are over, going to Vegas, then… relax?
- What is your favorite fruit or vegetable? Strawberries for fruit, zucchinis and… lotsa vegetables honestly.
- Who is one celebrity you are dying to meet, alive or dead? Jennifer Lawrence because she’s awesome and Raul Julia. Alternatives would be Michael Keaton and Angelina Jolie.
- If you could change to any career, what would it be? See above (Event Planner)
- What is your favorite animal, and why? Felines… they are integral to my upbringing.
- If you had to give up a form of social media, which one would you give up? FACEBOOK.
- If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be? SOUP!
Questions for others :
- If you could ride any animal fictional/dead/alive what would it be?
- If money was no problem, where would you vacation in the world first?
- Do you like sparkly things?
- Can and will you draw me a picture?
- If you have to fart in public how do you go about doing it? a) crop dust b) go into seclusion c) blame it on the innocent
- If sharks could talk, like in Finding Nemo, and you only got one question, what would it be?
- If you were asked to perform a dance in space, would you?
- What are your favorite barre/floor combinations?
- If you could slap a celebrity for their idiocy, which one(s)?
- Salad dressing on or on the side?
- Glass half full or empty?
I tag :
- Rheumatic Princess
- Legal Ballerina
- Disney Ballerina
- Adult Ballerina Project
- Alignment Variations
- Gracefully Mischief
- All-round Girl
- Adult Beginner
- Ballerina Balance
- Back to First Position
Now don’t tag me back!