So… I attribute this all to stress about the intensive. To show how stressed out I get let’s examine the events of this past two weeks.
- Last ballet class on Monday before the summer break
- Wednesday dress rehearsal
- Friday & Saturday performance
- Weekend relaxing but still mentally freaking out about intensive
- Monday morning throat issue
- Tuesday feeling a little better
- Wednesday, muster through the day sneezing and dry coughing
- Wednesday night go to bed hopped up on Allegra and three Benadryl
- Thursday morning groggy from benny and sick – aches, stuffy nose, sneezing, watering eyes, now a normal cough
- Stay in bed all Thursday
- Friday : I’m still sick
Right now I have a sinus headache easing in and out depending how stuffed up my sinus is, and a loud nasty cough. Yesterday I tried to pee everything out, I drank so much water and went to the loo too many times to count. I used up a whole tp roll by myself. I’m going to attempt it again today, just keep pushing fluids, rest as much as possible despite trying to pack, and jamming vitamins into my system. Now I’m going to be doubly weak in class. Recovering from a bad cold takes a week at least and I have no time for it.
Do any of you have remedies to make me awesome by Sunday placement class?
I think I need some Pho.
p.s. I was going to make a video about “what’s in my dance bag” so I could clean it out, but because I sound like I have the plague I nixed that. Sorry guys next time. I will be videoing my time in Vancouver though! We’re having our first heat wave of the summer, it’s supposed to be 80°F here in Washington but in Vancouver it’ll be in the 90° F +